Could this be the reason you’re not getting as many sales as you’d like?
Maybe you feel like you’ve got to use some fancy sales script but when you do, it just doesn’t feel like YOU.
Good news, it doesn’t have to be scripted. Sometimes it’s less about what you say and more about how you feel about it.
Could it be:
1. You’re judging what you think people will or won’t spend
2. You’re scared of what success and money will mean for you eg money makes people arrogant/greedy/mean
3. You think selling itself is bad in some way, like you’re forcing someone into it or it has to be a certain way
4. You’re not actually talking about your product enough in your business so people don’t even see what you offer!
5. OR You’re ONLY ever talking about your product and not letting people get to know YOU.
Save this post as a reminder of the common sabotages to sales and follow to grow an unstoppable mindset in your marketing.
DM me to book. https://tenillewilliams.com/work-with-me/